It is important to everyone connected with the school that the we provide an effective educational experience and that the environment students experience is a safe and supportive one. To this end, both parents and students are asked to adhere to our Home-School Agreement.
The school will:
- Provide a safe, caring environment for all students.
- Be welcoming and offer opportunities for all parents to become involved in the life of the school.
- Provide challenging programmes of teaching and homework to meet the individual learning needs of all students.
- Encourage each student to achieve his/her unique potential to the full.
- Encourage high standards of work and behaviour through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
- Regularly inform parents of their child’s progress.
- Inform parents promptly of any concerns that relate to their child’s attendance, work, or behaviour.
- Send a letter informing you if your child’s attendance falls below 94.9%.
- Ensure that their child goes to school regularly, on time, and that the school is notified immediately of any absence.
- Ensure that their child is appropriately dressed in school uniform and properly equipped for the school day.
- Support their child in developing personal responsibility for achieving high standards of work and behaviour.
- Support and encourage their child with homework activities.
- Attend school meetings to discuss their child’s progress.
- Work with the school to address any concerns or problems that may affect their child’s attendance, work, or behaviour.
As a student, I will:
- Attend school regularly and on time.
- Wear the school uniform and bring the necessary equipment for each school day.
- Do my classwork and homework to the best of my ability.
- Take personal responsibility for my actions.
- Treat other people, property, and the school environment with respect.
Together we will:
- Address any special needs.
- Listen to and respect each others’ points of view.